We insist that you read all rules before you post an ad or commence in any transaction.
- Ads are totally free to individual registered members of WWA only
- Buyer/Seller beware, WWA is not responsible for any transactions taken place between parties
- Ad title must contain the following, and clearly state the item being listed:
- For example: “Mossbert 935 for sale” or “wooden goose call for trade” or “Wanted – Benelli NOVA."
- For sale items must clearly state a initial asking price, but can contain "obo"
- No auctions are allowed, this includes links or posts to outside auction websites or services
- No ad may link to other websites of any kind, with the exception of direct links to pictures of the listed item.
- No Business ads are allowed
- If you are a business, please become a sponsor to advertise your product or services.
- Firearms. You must abide by all federal, state and local laws and regulations. You may only ship guns to a FFL holder per Federal law.
Agreement to hold harmlessBy listing an ad or responding to an ad you agree to hold Washington Waterfowl (WWA), it's officer, Board Members, and members harmless in all transactions and are agreeing to abide by all the rules set forth by WWA. By posting or reading an ad, you are agreeing that WWA will NOT be held responsible for the content of any message, the selling, buying, or trading of any item, product, or service. You also agree that in no way will WWA be held liable for any transaction on within the below Classifieds, including but not limited to injury and/or death. By creating a post, or making a transaction, using private mail or email, you are agreeing to these terms.
WWA reserves the right to ban a member, edit, or delete any topic or post for any reason.